The information is provided pursuant to art. 13 and 14 of EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulations for the protection of personal data, GDPR) and of the national legislation on personal data protection.
The information is also based on the provisions of Directive 2002/58 / EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136 / EC, on Cookies as well as the provisions of the Provision of the Authority for the protection of personal data of 08.05. 2014 concerning cookies
In compliance with the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679, we inform you that the management of your data and their security are guaranteed with the utmost care, in compliance with the requirements of the aforementioned privacy legislation.
The information must not be considered valid for other websites that may be consulted through links on the domain owner’s internet sites, which are not to be considered in any way responsible for third party websites.
Specific information could be presented on the pages of the Website in relation to particular services or processing of the data provided.
For more information on the cookies used by this website, see the cookies policy at the following link
HOLDER OF TREATMENT, pursuant to articles 4 and 24 of EU Reg. 2016/679 is Saccheria Reggiana srl – Via Galileo Galilei 25 – 42027 Montecchio Emilia (Re) Italy, in the legal rapresentant tel.+039 0522-865424 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT, The list of data processors pursuant to arts. 4 and 28 of the EU Reg. 2016/679 is constantly updated and available by writing to email@example.com or at the registered office in Via Gallileo Gallilei 25 – 42027 Montecchio Emilia (RE) Italy.
LEGAL BASIC PURPOSE FOR THE ELABORATION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you come from the European Union, the legal basis for the collection and use of personal information described in this Privacy Notice depends on the Personal data we collect and on the specific context in which it is collected.
Commercial Dado spa can process your personal data in the following cases:
• Because we must execute a contract with you
• Because you gave us consent to do it
• The treatment is in our legitimate interests and is not superior to your rights
• For processing payments
• To comply with the law
WHO SHALL ME YOUR DATA?
Your personal data will be communicated to recipients, who will process the data as managers (Article 28 of EU Reg. 2016/679) and / or as natural persons acting under the authority of the Data Controller and Responsible (Article 29 of EU Reg. 2016/679), for the purposes listed above. Precisely, the data will be communicated to:
– to the sales / distribution network on the territory; – subjects that provide services for the management of the information system and communication networks (including e-mail); – studies or companies in the context of assistance and consultancy relationships; – competent authorities for compliance with legal obligations and / or provisions of public bodies, upon request; – in the case of administrative and accounting purposes, the data may eventually be sent to commercial information companies for the assessment of solvency and payment habits and / or subjects for credit recovery purposes. The subjects belonging to the aforesaid categories perform the function of Data Processing Manager, or operate in complete autonomy as separate Data Controllers. The list of data processors is constantly updated and available by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or at the registered office at Via Gallileo Gallilei 25 – 42027 Montecchio (RE) Italy
DATA TRANSFER TO A THIRD COUNTRY AND / OR AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION AND GUARANTEES
The personal data provided may be transferred to countries belonging to the European Union and to countries outside the EU, in order to comply with the aforementioned purposes.
The data will be transferred according to Article 44 – General principle for the transfer; Article 45 – Transfer on the basis of an adequacy decision; Article 46 – Transfer subject to adequate guarantees, specifically the data will be transferred:
– towards third countries international organizations for which the Commission has intervened with an adequacy assessment (Article 45 of the EU Reg. 2016/679)
– towards third countries or international organizations that have provided adequate guarantees and in which the person concerned has rights to action and effective remembrance (article 46 EU Reg. 2016/679, also with contractual clauses and the other provisions referred to in Article 46 (3))
– to third countries or international organizations on the basis of binding corporate rules for companies belonging to the same business group (Article 47 of the EU Reg. 2016/679)
– towards third countries international organizations on the basis of exceptions in specific situations (Article 49 of the EU Reg. 2016/679)
The interested party can obtain information about the guarantees for data transfer by writing an email to the address
FOR HOW LONG WE WILL TAKE YOUR DATA OR CRITERIA TO DETERMINE THE PERIOD
Usage data is generally kept for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to enhance security or to improve the functionality of the service, or we are obliged to keep it for law for longer periods of time.
HOW YOU CAN EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
You can assert your rights as expressed in the EU Regulation 2016/679, by contacting the Data Controller, sending an e-mail to email@example.com writing to the office of the owner indicated above.
You have the right, at any time, to ask the Data Controller to access your personal data (Article 15), the correction (Article 16) or the cancellation (Article 17) of the same, or the limitation of processing (art. 18) or to oppose their treatment based on legitimate interest (Article 21).
Withdrawal of consent. The processing has no legal basis in the consent but in the legitimate interest. If the treatment is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation;
To oppose the treatment and to exercise the other rights you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
The communication of personal data is not an obligation. You are free to provide personal data in the dedicated areas on the site. Failure to provide personal data will make it impossible to use the services offered by the data controller.
There is no automated decision-making process.
I STILL HAVE ANY QUESTIONS For further information on this information or on any privacy topic, or if you wish to exercise your rights or withdraw your consent, you can send an email to email@example.com
Update date 28.05.2018